Friday 19 March 2021

The other side of blogging

 

One the one hand this hasn't been a bad week keeping up with getting my tumblrs active, the blogs updated and finding time to be little me relaxing listening to some of those recordings I had for my Birthday.

Spring has sprung with the daffodils coming up on the green eventually even if it seemed odd that those in peoples gardens came out first, the birds are about and yesterday I saw a baby squirrel playing in the woods. 

Sometimes it can seem as if sharing this life may cut into having this life with lots of things going on but while it takes some doing usually I don't mind if it helps clue some people into to this life and break down a few misconceptions.

Yesterday though rather late into the evening I found this message:

"Hi I noticed you have dd1g posts. My blog doesn’t allow dd1g blogs to interact. Have a nice day though <3".

Well first things first, this person only posted ten times in April 2020 and not since so that's like nearly eleven months ago

The other thing is my Tumblr blog is NOT a ddlg blog, I never knowingly reblog anything from adult only kink tumblrs of any kind nor post anything myself that is.

Of course in the early days before minor friendly non sexual age regression was a thing on tumblr it was possible that you *may* of reblogged something from one even if the post itself wasn't.

Ever since being in nonsexual age regression communities from mid 2016 I've always checked and removed anything that might of come from such a source but when other people may spell "ddlg" in full with no deliberate use of say a 1 for an l (L), when saying on a post not to interact with a blogs that are, checking does produce false positives.

That is actually what happened and this user then blocked me 

Basically they blocked me for no good reason and you don't know where they may take it.

No comments: