Well, we do make a bit of an anniversary this week given some twenty odd years and One Thousand and One Hundred posts ago we started this this blog following on and for a time duo-posting with a blog on the long gone Friends Reunited website.
It's pretty amazing that after all that time we still find things to talk about even if we start on some things but find they drift away cos either we've moved on or rather like MiniDiscs one minute they're the hottest thing around and no they're no longer a thing with no new machines and discs being made.
I've just portable recorder around for legacy discs I made at the time.
That grown up thing Politics as as messy as it ever was both domestically and especially internationally that is leading to shortages of oil pushing up prices while the impact of "Global Warming" has lead to rising food prices due to shortages and both fed into a unresolved refugee crisis.
Photography was also a thing in the early days of the blog as we wrestled with blogging which is an electronic publishing based thing and the world of analogue film images as while some photographers had at least embraced auto focus cameras if not digital cameras of some sort I didn't have digital camera until mid 2008 and then a fairly basic compact for the blog.
![]() |
In someways it feels full circle to be owning a new to me manual focus camera but I think separating out the needs of the blog from what I get what my emotional needs are of making permanent memories matters as much as blogging has created a twenty odd year history of things I did, the interests I had and the live as lived.
It's not one or the other I need, it's both.
concl
.webp)
No comments:
Post a Comment