Wednesday 15 November 2006

Run, Caro, Run

As we get very much in that twilight period of late Fall toward Christmas my thoughts happen to be elsewhere not least with that business I talked about  two month ago as I'm working toward a phased return to duties that should see me formally hand over the reigns so I can leave the authority in dignified professional way even though how I had been treated by members that lead to this was anything but.
I keep thinking about my first love when it comes to school games, Rounders, as I'm slowly recovering as while with my disabilities being able to bat and run wasn't easy I enjoyed taking part, encouraged in it by people that were prepared to stand up for me.
I have now a PE skirt and top that I wear on warmer days although what I'd truly love to do is find a Rounders club where I could play not on league basis but just for the company and exercise.

No comments: