Tuesday 25 February 2014

What a feeling!

Okay, so I'm a little late with posting this week but given how long it's bin since I first set my eyes on this it don't matter.
Summer '83 for me is wrapped up with seeing Flashdance, the movie several times and an infatuation with the songs featured.
I've had this 12 single since it first came out but there's a pressing fault actually several such as  being off centre, a pressed mark at the end of the track and so on.

Finally I've gotten a replacement copy!
In my opinion this was one of last truly great 12" remixes  totally transforming the song.

That was the original Chromedioxide pre-recorded tape of the soundtrack album I bought back then that sounded pretty amazing for a tape back then that by the late 80's had gotten worn out so I bought the cd version that remains one of the best sounding early cds.

No comments: