Friday 16 February 2018

Great views while away

I have been away for six days the full account needless to say will be posted on the other blog after the weekend having had a fun time.
One thing I did do quite a bit of unexpectedly was nature walking although I can't say exactly where due to the rules of the group but it was in East Anglia so I did take my camera with me.
Walking and from that general fitness is something I have been working on since third quarter last year where I noticed I was having difficulty staying in breath after relatively modest exertion, feeling everything was becoming more of an effort.
I took a number of photos of which this one was one I was most happy with and I've shown with absolutely no processing whatsoever on a day that although relatively cold at about 7 degrees C was quite sunny out so one didn't feel it so much so long as obviously one wrapped up well.
I think it came out rather well.

No comments: