Thursday 19 July 2018

The Summer break

This week things will be a bit busier as I sort out things out for end of term here so I'm packing things away for that tradition of spending some time as a guest of a grown up sharing what I have learnt and not just the academic stuff but how I've grown more as a person able to take on personal responsibility .
That means cases to pack not just the stuff to be checked through, washed or replaced for next term but what I'm to wear because they have me in uniform so it's not like I get a break from that but as I benefit from routines maybe that's not a bad thing.
Finishing off a bit from last weeks entry, we had President Trump come visit our Country with the expected protests some of which like the parachute stunt were out of line as apart from anything else getting that close to any leader is often likely to lead to arrests or even being fired on.
He appears to have enjoyed his time and perhaps upon learning more about things first hand might be a little less inclined to shoot off on Twitter first on topics he doesn't actually know focusing more on what he needs from us rather than getting distracted with ill thought out comments.

1 comment:

RedNeckerChiefs said...

I'm convinced that you will look neat in uniform, don't worry, Joanne Caroline.