Friday 15 January 2021

Things I'm doing this wet day

It's not the best of weather today as I am sat here typing this weeks blog having just stolen a few only moderate showers moments to go out for a bit of permitted exercise before firing up the machine.


What she has to say is something I readily identify with preferring at times like thirty minutes ago to put thick pair of grey shorts on to go out in as you do need pockets at times and deep ones at that that rather than the sort that won't been take a handkerchief or your front door key.

What is it with fashion designers who work on girls and women's wear who seem to ignore such things? 


Between the wet spells I've been re-doing a few things for my music players and this one was one I got a copy of as the last time I had this was April 1988 which is an awful long time but it rounds up the Boston M.A. J Geils Bands output for EMI America from 1978 through 1982 which included Centerfold, a world-wide hit.

While I had the lp record version of Lights Out by the J.Geils Band lead singer Peter Wolf for a long time this only had a limited cd release and I had spent ages trying to track down this title and was able to get the US issue of it which included the hits Lights Out, I Need You Tonight and the fun space song Mars Needs Women.

No comments: