Friday 23 July 2021

Prepare to take off!

 Phew what a scorcher of a week,what?

I like exploring and I'm presently running around finding the things after sixteen months out of the usual life trying to remember where I last put them apart from doing such modern things as checking the credit and battery charge on my cellphone.

The grump, to whom it can be said has been living up to that name adding and even try cultivate new things to grump over should be getting my case down tomorrow so I can start the packing having weighed up what will fit where and what may need to go on my tote bags.

As it will be warm I may decide to pack more minimally.

Unlike a few years ago I have to find space to pack my dslr and two zoom lenses although I'll have 'at hand' a compact camera on me for general shots as my trusty Canon died last time and I bought a new Sony that has a sharper and more extended zoom range on with stabilization which helps with my shaky paws.

No comments: