Friday 24 March 2023

Reflections

 

This getting back to things hasn't been easy but I did get somewhere on Wednesday for taking a mental trip outside of everything that has been on my mind for most of year so far in, having the confidence to take a leap into making things anew.

I'm tougher than many people do think I am, hardly a walk over with my resilience forged in a childhood with episodes no child should have to endure and yet you don't get to the point you lose sensitivity or empathy.

I spent the morning out, enjoying the sun just walking and sitting watching the world go by talking with people.

It's about remembering the small things that lift your spirits, that the cycle continues on, you continue to care and that people care for you.

You just have to believe.


No comments: