Friday 12 May 2023

Enjoying the view


The weather for most of this week to be honest has not been good at all with heavy showers for much of the time and strong winds that saw me attempt to retrieve many tings from near our sheds (yes there's two!) that had blown into our garden and beyond such as a box that had gotten to next street!!!

It's not that between all of that I hadn't been out, I had but frankly the conditions were hardly suited to any real sort of photography unless you're into water spotted pictures as they land on the camera's lens which being a zoom one with a protective shutter for when not in use is a pig to clean.

This though was something I did manage to get on a better day when I walked along to the canal one morning and spotted this scene as the barge makes its way into the "village" centre to moor up and use local facilities before moving on towards Macclesfield or further into North Staffordshire.

No comments: