Friday 5 July 2024

What I'm about

Yes this indeed is Friday, July 5th, the day after the General Election but we're not doing that today because for one thing blogs are written in advance and while I *may* have an idea how it might turn out,a full enough picture won't emerge until early afternoon so it's best left to next week.

That suits both parts of me, the little bit that's usually on its own blog and this the more groan upside this week.

A common aspect of me is I retain much of the spirit and ideals of Girl Guiding within me, that curiosity, the urge to learn new things I can use, a love of the outdoors, and helpful friendliness.

They play a major part in being me that transcends political and religious leanings, the things along the way that were issues and committing yourself to being the best version of you, you can is something I take with the utmost seriousness.

And that runs right through me, nay even the more adult things, the things I support and for that matter where I have a duty to hold to higher standards.


 

No comments: