Wednesday 5 April 2006

Winnie The Pooh

Something I've always had time for was A.A. Milne's Winnie The Pooh stories which always held my interest  with well observed situations and lovable characters of which there's been a good number of tie in items to buy.

 
When I was at college several years ago I met a person I became friends with who was paralyzed in a road accident and one of things that immediately struck me was his love for this series having lots of Winnie The Pooh stationery including a lovely yellow vinyl pencil case with a Tigger motif on the front of it which was unusual  at the time for a guy and he was the only guy on our course too.

 
We of course just loved it.

 
There are a number of really good sayings from the series that have been illustrated over the years and this one has always stood out for me as a disabled person:

I think this is one of the most important ones.

No comments: