Sunday 6 August 2006

August fashion musing

It's the height pretty much of the Summer so I've spent quite a bit of my time out of doors rather than being sat by large desktop computer and it's big monitor which to be truthful does sap quite a bit of energy out of me.

I do like to toss off the layers this time of year to say a short sleeve blouse and simple pleated tartan skirts rather like this which is more me, kittenish and young at heart rather than sensible as some like to call it and long.
Like my second best friend at school generally and with much head scratching by the adults in our lives we both preferred just below the knee socks rather than tights finding them less itchy and that's how it's always been with me.
If I'm not in something like this, then it's shorts with cute ankle socks.

No comments: