Friday 26 April 2019

Cycling 2019

After last weeks more serious piece on That Boarding School Girl we return of sorts to more enjoyable things after eventually finishing off an Easter Egg.
 Cycling isn't something I'm capable of being both being incapable of staying upright on two wheels or having the strength in my legs to actually make the chain move by moving my feet on the peddles.
I always hung out with people that did though so I like to watch groups of cyclists travel though our area at weekends and if it is a competition, cheering them on.
This last weekend there were a good number out so on Sunday morning I was out watching taking my camera out to practise panning and taking rapid sequences having now gotten a DSLR.
This is one I took using a telephoto zoom lens set at the equivalent of 280mm in 35mm film terms with a shutter speed of 1/80th of a second hand held camera being set at ISO 100.
I quite enjoyed taking the pictures while also taking in plenty of sun.

No comments: