Friday 9 August 2019

A dazzling week

The week I think was characterized by the heroic activities of the emergency services fighting to prevent the town of Whalley Bridge, Derbyshire from being wiped off the map by flood waters, not that some places near here faced risks in individual areas.
Here, we saw an influx of various Butterflies, such as about seven on one bunch of lilacs locally when I was out walking earlier on in the week and it has kept up like that to the point I counted a good number only last night in our front garden.
The combination of warm and rain has also lead to the blackberry bushes here growing to the point they are intruding on the pavements, well covered in fruit.

I have been remaking a couple of Mp3 albums I originally downloaded in late 2012 from various 'hush hush' sites which didn't sound so good while listening to my collection of OMD albums on my personal digital music player.
Dazzle Ships wasn't well received upon release in April 1983 as it mixed use of sound effects such as radio identification tunes and had rather less vocal harmonies than its predecessor and featured the single Genetic Engineering.
 

No comments: