Friday 2 August 2019

A tranquil few days

Well, I'm back and while the 'Littles' part of being away should be on the next edition of said blog, on this blog we just acknowledge its existence and move on to the extent to which I have fully developed adult side which isn't generally the case.
With some concerns, I did pack the 'big camera' and a couple of Zoom lenses with me carefully sandwiched between the clothes because one thing that crosses both sides of me is photography in a more high school plus level and 'picture taking' on the other and a camera that affords more control and range within the focal lengths allows for more creative pictures apart from higher optical quality.
That meant I was able to take pictures like this with the advantages of image stabilization where I normally struggle with 'long lenses' and even against the light that I feel show the kind of tranquil feeling I had while out exploring on foot.
Deliberately using a longer focal length and a wider aperture just softens the background sufficient while leaving enough information for you to take in.

No comments: