Friday 29 May 2020

Bad hair days

It's all about the hair although fashion appears to get a look in with plenty of summery dresses that might be best bet right now.

Hair is in the news. No, I haven't been arrested for the state of my hair which has seen much better days like a good number of us following this lockdown stuff kicked off in mid March growing out all over place and making hair hats difficult.

It's like when can return to a cut and a styling while at same time having time served assistance dole out advice in a all girl therapy setting?

H M Government is saying sometime after July 4th those sectors where people work very close to customers for longish periods - say fifteen or more minutes - they can reopen so long as they show how they are going to keep us all two metres apart, avoid cross infection and not have too many people hanging about.

This said one group who represents barbers and hairdressers reckons they can be ready following the government guidelines for after June 15 IF they let them as they're ready to go already.

Seeing there will be a pent up demand for trims, restyling and colouring from many of us to me it appear to make sense if they can open that early to let them as it may well take two or three weeks to work through all of that.

Meanwhile I'll polish my handbag to use to get my place to the front of the line on the day as I've had enough of my hair.

I'll bet ya this thing was invented by a man!

No comments: