Friday 24 July 2020

Memories and relationships

Well we'd of been somewhere this week but that's not - couldn't really - be happening so my mind such as it is has been looking back at a few things one being an interesting of mine being flowers.
 This is a sunflower we have presently indoors taken on the Sony camera I got after February's adventure when the old one just died on me.

As you can see it does have surprisingly good resolving power even if the programmed exposure usually needs tweaking a little after the event.

I find sunflowers interesting.

This life perhaps unlike the expectation you may of things online is very much for real, I don't as close friend knows collect 'friends' like some may collect trading cards because being a friend actually means something and not just another set of people for sites and social media to collect information about and make money from.
 My camera comes into this too because it's a memory preserve which believe me when your memory is badly impacted as mine is by various things is a godsend and this was a picture I draw in a class taken by that friend in 2017 of a Monster that having given a presentation on, we were to undertake this task.

She struggles at times with things as indeed I do but she got it together pulling that class off so well.

Let's hope we can get together in the near future.

No comments: