Friday 13 May 2022

Coffee break randomness

It is a very wet and windy day as I sit writing this blog entry having been effectively kept in looking at  printed matter, specifically the Summer Specials of comics you just looked forward to in an era of muted colour on newsprint cos they were the "deluxe" product rather like many singles back the just had die cut company sleeves rather than the picture sleeves we saw more from the eighties and beyond.

For all that plainness though I felt I knew where I was and where the world was in so much as we paid any attention to newspapers and news casts.

I've always had issues with executive functioning and putting things off, sometimes I have to 'emit' almost silently instructions to myself because in the absence of I'd either become totally absorbed by something neglecting my other needs or never get something that needs to happen done.

Screwed up paper, tossed pencils and that are not unusual things to find when I'm in any kind of an office. 

Sometimes it seems a miracle this blog even happens given how I'm feeling at the start of the week!

No comments: