Friday 21 October 2022

Friday rambling post

 


The pantomime season is still running in the pinnacle of Adultland with duelling onstage and shouts off it from the peanut gallery in the Commons so while that nonsense is playing out in the Alice In Wonderland world we appear to be stuck in my thoughts are elsewhere.

I should be getting my fourth Covid Jab in few days time, the Winter Booster having got that booked given I hadn't been call in by the local doctors online that seemed to easy enough to do and any having come close to collapsing in the street and being very ill afterwards to it I know it doesn't pay to ignore it.

There should be coming a replacement record as one I bought looked rather worn with no shine to the groove and some deepish marks on the second side which given the music has a lot of contrasts does rather make itself heard.

The legendary grump actually got around to replacing the main house stereo as it developed a fault effecting the input switching and tone controls with a second hand unit looked like a shop return that with the model being replaced for the next season they couldn't do much with.

Apart working like a treat I'm glad of that as last time I HAD to replace it as he just wasn't bothered.


No comments: