Friday 11 August 2023

Fashion updates

It's a warmer drier week compared with last week and much of July so after the marathon washing of the stuff I took with me thoughts were on newer attire as I had been wearing some different things while away, things I had bought around late 2021 and early February 2022 before I was very unwell for a month and a bit.


Usually I tended to wear more formal uniform skirts and pinafore dresses as most of these things are "littles" related but this time I was wearing Women's kilts and indeed travelled out in one that was similar to my late Mom's.

I did get out a bit walking around a park, hiking and getting a bite to eat at a visitors centre finding it worked well interacting with shop people and the general public.

With that in mind I bought two more mini kilts, not being that keen on calf length designs which do look really good on me and to which have adjusters to help get a snug fit.


I did pick up some blue girls socks which while I had worn white opaque tights while away most of the time do work well and lacking anything like bows can blend in a bit better where the Muggles taking a break with their families may be around as school uniform does tend to be a bit more obviously obvious especially while schools are shut!

These will help I keeping things updated apart from replacing a number of missing socks that got unpaired over the last eighteen or so months.

No comments: