Friday 29 March 2024

Easter edition


 Okay it is Good Friday although yesterday I was having issues with bigger old windows that corrupted the usual browser to the point it had to be totally reinstalled eating up time and paw movement.

I want that costume!

Continuing briefly from last week, one wishes the Princess of Wales all the best with her chemotherapy and hopes she can can be granted the space she needs to work through everything.

Here I was out earlier in the week enjoying myself, seeing a few people before Easter in different areas some are off on school holidays and others will be doing so next week like here.

Easter can affect post so I tried to get things ordered so all being well they should not be delayed much and indeed some ankle socks and a record came in very good time.



There's an Egg for consumption here, white cos I prefer white chocolate as it doesn't trouble my head as much compared to diary or especially dark which tends to last days on end.

Anyway enjoy Easter folks!

No comments: