Monday 1 September 2008

Outside-in

Although I sometimes talk about technical things, I am not about technical things at all so much as they are things I use on a regular basis in my life as ways of dealing with things such as my anxiety and confidence issues because it helps and so maintaining them myself matters.

In a lot of ways I'm a stereotypical girl or perhaps legally adult-child in that I love arts and crafts even if my co-ordination is kinda rubbish because I love taking art in making things probably because stimulating activity really helps even if I need help doing them.
I'm also a very much a dressy kind of girl, not liking really ornate fussy dresses and separates but easy put on dresses with simple print motifs or patterned fabrics and I love cute things round me.

No comments: