Saturday 7 February 2009

Playing in the woods

Winter usually is a time where I tend to go walking through the local woods quite a bit because I do enjoy being out of doors taking fresh air although though my social anxiety makes it hard at times to feel confident by myself.
Equally, with my physical disabilities not least cerebal palsy, I find walking about difficult even in flat shoes so I could never wear heels to walking never mind actually run around in although believe me I do so enjoy trying to hugging trees cos they they make me feel good and also it's part of game I've played since childhood starting in the school playground that had a big tree at the corner near a gate where played our games as they boys had the upper area.
That was the most fun I could have then and still love now.

No comments: