Friday 31 August 2018

Seamingly lost

I've been carefully going through the bookshelves this week looking for duplicates  as oddly enough sometimes I do get them such as when I've been getting a series and find myself looking for an upgrade usually because the original is highly foxed with that fawn tint on the paper, there's the odd tear or my copy had no dust jacket.
I found a number the other day so they'll go to a charity store nearby that sells books together with other odds and ends as I get ready to return to The Dorm.
The weather's been better than the weekend so I have been out walking quite a bit this week, seeing people about.
As well I got around to titling up a number of the minidiscs  I made a week or so ago because on the recorder you can select upper and lower case letters plus a combination of numbers and punctuation signs such as ( ) & , . etc on a virtual keyboard that you select one by one to make the title and store it so whatever machine it is played on, you will see the disc name and the title of each song which is very useful for finding things and confirming you have the right disc out.
I'd sooner get this batch titled all up before starting on any others.

No comments: