Friday 29 March 2019

A week switched off

While the grown ups are preoccupied with resignations, elections and that six letter word beginning with the letter B with its M.P's no, no, no and no votes, I've been busy watching this.
I've had this for a good while being one of the earliest dvd's I bought and being around the period I was reverting to watching and reading for that matter things either from my own childhood or as with the likes of Rugrats, those I saw on channels for today's children while I recovering from both childhood traumas and a nervous breakdown.
I find the style of narration very soothing and the primitive stop-gap animation has a charm of it's own that seems to be missing from CGI based animation.
I also have got a new spare platform for my tripod which is uses a quick release plate system so I can leave attached to the bottom of the digital camera using the wing nut which is much easier than relying on using a one pence coin to turn a screw.
This means you can easily uncouple it for hand held shots but clip it back in where you need to or switch between the Olympus film body and the digital keeping the exact same position.

No comments: