Friday 16 October 2020

Preparations

I wouldn't blame her for being sat there, reading a book at the moment  because I've a number of my old books and comic annuals out and ready for whatever may transpire in the next few weeks cos I believe in being prepared.

I also like old fashioned simple wooden chairs like that too not least cos they do private more support and help with avoiding slouching which having a bad back doesn't help in the least when comes to things to sit in. 

Three piece suites just don't provide the sort of support I need really and the chairs on those are too wide and deep for me to feel that comfortable.

I've also been finding my scarves and gloves as it gets colder for going out on foot enjoying the countryside and seeing the odd person about too apart from his nutkins who was spotted this week.

No comments: