Friday 2 October 2020

Survival for littles

 

It's been a topsy-turvy old week as in some ways as I remarked to the hairdresser you have a strong sense of deja vu to invoke the current phrase it all seems to be going in the wrong direction and even at the top their appears to be some confusion.

I may be subject to additional measures in a few weeks time as two councils feel being on the edge of areas with issues they need to clamp down on excessive social contact here and while nothing has been said, one usual social gathering I would suspect is off.

Still, look at it this way I can remain my little self in my dresses and shorts, reading books, playing with my plushies and for now continue to go to the park and just ride this all out more as a child just doing what I'm told.

I need not think that deeply around any of this not least as the scientists seem all over the place so cuddling my pet rabbit and a goodnight kiss is a much more comforting and that is all that matters to get though a day.

It's a lot better for my head to stay out of adult spaces altogether until this is all over

No comments: