Sunday 24 January 2010

In the pink.


This is hardly the most dazzling item of fashion ever but I'd consider it a staple so I bought this crew neck t shirt recently which can be wear as is (anyone noticed the large number of pink t shirts for 'bob' too? ) or under a jumper/sweatshirt.


























Also I recently bought this mini skirt from Death kitty. The Camilla net has a base of Pink netting with a black upper layer.
It's probably no secret to the 'Angelic Folk' that I like short skirts - the Avatar is a bit telling - and I just love this which can be worn with tights or over the knee socks.

Just the thing for the office party with a few accessories this Sophie Gray sleeveless dress is ideal and available from BHS in black and purple.

Sophie Gray Ottoman Dress 


  • 72% polyester 28% viscose
  • Lining 100% polyester
  • Machine washable
  • Centre back length 92cm/36" 

No comments: